Our Kickstarter campaign finishes on Saturday, 13 July 2019. It was quite a ride:
- We had two radio interviews on KFM and on CapeTalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5UlxasY_t4
- We organized two social book readings in Cape Town's townships. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1vTJNMmy_s
- We arranged an agreement with a German wholesale and import/export trader with South African goods to distribute our book into (hopefully) various shops in Cape Town;
- We have the book placed in the first book store in Cape Town (the Book Lounge, 71 Roeland Street for the locals)
- We are in the middle of early stage but positive conversations with a couple of luxury hotel chains in Cape Town
- We have posted, emailed and messaged, and last but not least: we secured our funding goal!
And besides all of this: our kidos still like to play with us :)
Stay tuned for more. Travel safe... but travel!